We are a Polish brand representing the area of environmental protection
From the beginning of 1980s we have been specialising in execution of contracts pertaining to wastewater treatment, sludge and solid waste utilisation and renewable energy production from biogas.
In mid 1990s we started production of innovative and non-standard machines and equipment which are in line with the latest global trends and standards in areas related to our business operation.
EKOLOG has completed over 500 projects in the water, sewage and waste management sector, as well as municipal infrastructure and renewable energy in Europe and Asia.
We focus on providing technological processes and production of systems and complete process lines.
We are a factory of modern Polish technologies for wastewater treatment and organic waste and sludge utilisation with a simultaneous generation of heat and power, and organic- mineral preparation.
Our solutions are innovative owing to the application of advanced biotechnology methods developed by our Department of Innovation and Implementation.
Our current directions of development and specialisations include the following:
- production of technological lines for energy generation from municipal and industrial organic waste,
- production and assembly of reactors in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants,
- construction of the abovementioned plants in a “turnkey” model with the possibility of their operation,
- preparation and completion of own investment projects and their operation,
- innovation and implementation activities related to:
- implementation of new processes – biotechnology,
- implementation of new equipment for the abovementioned processes, especially in relation to non-standard equipment,
- production of individual devices with essential innovative advantages.
EKOLOG sp. z o.o. has implemented the Integrated Management System complying with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 PN-N-18001:2004, PN-EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011, PN-EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011, PN-EN 1090-3:2008 and PN-EN ISO 3834-2.