20 years of experience in the production of non-standard stainless steel and aluminum equipment, essential for the wastewater treatment process.
As a factory of technologies we offer and supply complete systems for wastewater treatment and for disposal and end management of products generated in the process, alongside with individual elements and devices for wastewater treatment lines as a part of modernisation or renovation.
They include the following:
- process and construction designs,
- wiring and automation designs,
- devices, systems, fittings,
- process equipment elements,
- construction elements,
- installation and commissioning,
- guarantee and post-guarantee service,
- operation and supervision of operation.
The equipment we produce and install guarantees high performance, durability and reliability.
We manage quality, environment and occupational health and safety. We hold ISO9001:2015, 14001:2015 and 18001:2004 certificates.
We have implemented, certified and maintained quality management systems in the following:
- welding processes according to PN-EN ISO 3834-2,
- welding of steel and aluminium constructions according to EN 1090-2 and EN 1090-3.
Our constructions and equipment are subjected to holistic pickling and passivation in our own pickling shop, which results in formation of an oxide film on the whole surface of material and provides basic corrosion protection of acid-proof steel.
We guarantee using high quality materials and subassemblies, effectiveness of processes based on our systems, comprehensive solutions, innovation and application of state-of-the-art technologies.