MODERNISATION OF WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT WITH A CAPACITY OF 100,000 M3/d (STAGE I) AND 150,000 M3/D (STAGE II).
Delivery of equipment, including installation, commissioning and start-up of municipal wastewater treatment station, and construction of sewer system.
Client: Sarygash-Aman sp. z o.o.,
Execution period: 2009-2017
Contract for design, construction works, delivery and installation, commissioning and start-up of municipal wastewater treatment and sewer system.
The scope of works related to the wastewater treatment plant included:
- increasing the plant capacity to 150,000 m3/d,
- delivery and installation of 6 mm stepped screens made of stainless steel, with a capacity of 3,033 m3/h per unit 3.033,
- scrapers, diameter 40 m for sludge, floating parts for primary and secondary settling tanks, made of stainless steel and aluminium,
- biological reactors with nitrification and denitrification,
- pipeline systems for internal and external recirculation of sludge,
- fermentation chambers, 6,000 m3 volume reach, including a cogeneration system (heat and power generation,
- sludge thickening system,
- sludge disinfection system.