Removal of solid impurities and suspensions called screenings is the first and important stage of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment. Screenings need to be separated thoroughly to ensure seamless flow of further processes in a wastewater treatment plant. Their presence on further treatment stages could damage or contaminate subsequent systems and equipment.
- development of a process design of a system,
- integrated screen- and grate sand traps for separation of mineral fractions, screenings and floating fats,
- step, scraper, basket and manual screens,
- handling and draining of screenings: screenings presses with or without a rinsing function, conveyors with a pressing function, LONGOPAC bagging systems,
- screenings hygenisation systems,
- installation and process commissioning,
- guarantee and post-guarantee service.
We minimise maintenance and operation needs and to provide robust and failure-free equipment. It helps to reduce operating costs and improves efficiency and effectiveness of equipment operation.